Northwave, the historic Italian brand of snowboarding and cycling equipment and apparel, established in 1991 by Gianni Piva in the well-known shoe manufacturing district of Montebelluna (province of Treviso) is renowned internationally and recognized as distinguishing itself for the high performance and innovative design of its products.
Northwave’s main objective was to enhance customer relationship profile while obtaining as much information as possible, creating synergies and optimizing the sales funnel. The goal was made possible by innovating not only the digital asset but also internal process and knowledge digitization.
The digital transformation process aimed to build an ecosystem that embraced all of the company’s areas, putting end-user experience at the centre, and was achieved through to a close and collaborative partnership with Magilla, a digital marketing agency in Bologna.
AttivitàB2BCRMCross platform integrationDigital strategyPIMStrategia digitaleWeb designWeb development
– To clearly define brand communication at different touch-points;
– To use every opportunity to obtain information about customers, to optimize the relationship, the conversational experience and the sales funnel;
– To propose a better UX (User experience) and CTA (Calls to Action) for specific targets;
– To improve the internal process of creation, validation and distribution of product information;
– To provide agents, distributors and dealers with better catalogue consultation, efficient management/receipt of pre-orders and re-orders with personalized access by guaranteeing different on- and off-line access models and a virtual showroom.
Strategie e strumenti
The project is made up of several parts: the refactoring of the B2C channel, and a dynamic and extremely fast-loading site. Navigation details studied to adapt fluidly to the Bike and the Snow world are integrated with automation marketing to meet users’ needs in a personalized way.
And the integration of a CRM for organizing all the customer information allows the brand to manage relations in timely manner.
To complete the project, an upgrade is under way to implement a new B2B channel to promote the sales network and introduce a PIM, so as to centralize and standardize the product information and distribute it in the best way across the different channels.