The Ferro family’s journey in the world of beverages began back in 1920. Today, it stands as a well-established and solid firm in the distribution of beverages for the HO.RE.CA sector throughout Italy.
Ferrowine is proud of its two ground-breaking stores in the Veneto region, with some 8,000 products in its catalogue and a vault containing great Italian and French wines with which it caters not only to professionals but also to individuals.
With a calendar full of experiential, educational and in-depth meetings about beer, wine and spirits completes the high-quality service dedicated to all lovers of discerning drinking.
Constantly growing and with an eye to the increasingly advanced dynamics of the digital economy, the company has opened a B2C e-commerce to provide its customers with an omnichannel approach and an enhanced service, supported also by marketing strategies structured across multiple channels.
AttivitàArt directionDigital marketingIntegrazioniOmnichannel strategiesStrategie omnicanaliWeb designWeb development
– Open up online sales to consumers
– Innovate it digital brand identity
– Increase brand awareness by boosting traffic to its points of sale
– Create synergies between the traditional channel and digital touchpoints
– Improve customer loyalty strategies
– Establish an infrastructure for export markets
– Create the possibility of integrating the B2B channel to support the traditional distribution network
Strategie e strumenti
For Ferrowine, we studied the UI and UX of the new channel with the aim of clearly defining the brand’s values, and of maximizing sales.
We then developed an e-commerce platform integrated with the company’s ERP and logistic systems. We then developed a digital marketing plan having the goals of brand awareness and performance, putting them to work in conjunction with marketing automation initiatives.