For over 40 years, Smemoranda (known to everyone as Smemo) has been Italy’s most famous planner-book, a point of contact for seven generations of students who are always on the lookout for news. It’s a real tabloid full of stories, articles, opinions, essays, news, poems, songs, quizzes, drawings, and cartoons, etc.
Since the publication of “numero 1” or its first edition in 1978, Smemo has been the symbol of innovation and nonconformism, a guiding light for many generations of students and amateurs living in opposition to the conservative values of society.
AttivitàGestione vendite online – merchant of recordLogisticaLogistics managementMerchant of recordsSEOWeb designWeb development
– Increasing digital purchases;
– Focusing internal resources on key strategic business activities;
– Improving the brand’s online image;
– Optimizing the consumer experience by fully outsourcing order management to Calicantus;
– Enhancing sales and consumer loyalty;
– Optimizing internal processes by minimizing error margins.
Strategie e strumenti
Smemoranda’s Digital Transformation process involves all of Calicantus departments, from the e-Shop redesign, developed on the Shopify technology platform, to the full-outsourcing management by the Calicantus team acting as Merchant of Records, and therefore handling: online sales management, logistics and administrative coordination, consultancy, and support for the digital strategy for the medium- to long-term.